Subject: [Leica] IMG: Dining Room flowers
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Dec 14 18:16:10 2008

Very, very nice.  I also like very much the photo of the geese.  Prompted me
to go oil the duck guns...hungry now.  The geese are all over our parking
lot now, but I'm sure there is some stupid ordinance against discharging a
firearm in the city limits.  But I'll ask.  Or not. Probably not. The ducks
no longer winter over in our pool since my wife got the new pool covering
gizmo.  But I was under orders anyway.  The drake would always wonder out
into the yard in early morning, looking around, and when he did not hear the
sound of a safety disengaging, or other issues, the hen would follow.

Ken