Subject: [Leica] OT: Quick LR2 tip? How to import?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun Dec 14 23:32:59 2008

I think I will order the "Evening" book. Thanks.

A further complications I see is that some of my photos are only in JPG and
some are both RAW+JPG, and some are RAW only. This will continue as there
are situations where I only shoot JPGs (e.g. tethered camera shooting events
with portriat lighting with the primary output being  5x7 prints and I need
to shoot as fast as possible), and I have scanned files. For JPGs where I
have RAW files, I don't mind if only the RAW files are imported, but I don't
think I can set up LR2 to only import a JPG if there is no corresponding RAW
file name?

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://richardfman.wordpress.com