Subject: [Leica] Archival 4x6 Prints?
From: tgray at 125px.com (Tim Gray)
Date: Mon Dec 15 07:49:42 2008

Might one of the online print services (I've used http://www.whcc.com/
in the past with good success) be a way to go?  They print on RA4 Fuji
Crystal Archive paper using some Kodak machine.  Larger prints are on
Durst Thetas. If you do the thrifty output, I think 4x6's run in the
15-20 cent range.  It's free shipping too.  I've been very happy with
them.

One of the nice things about this lab is that actually have FTP
access, so you don't have to go through some horrible web interface.
Just upload all your pics at once.

I don't know the exact archival status of RA4 prints on Fuji paper,
but it can't be worse than the whatever we used to get from the local
labs and threw in a shoe box.