Subject: [Leica] WAS: High-ISO performance Rant - NOW SNOW ON DRIVEWAY? :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Dec 18 09:49:56 2008

Gene asked: :-)

Subject: RE: [Leica] High-ISO performance Rant - Saying it with pictures
(OT)

>>Ted,

>>Since you are going to be outside in the cold anyway, why not come to my
place here in Iowa and >>shovel my driveway off?  ;-)<<<<

Gene mon ami,
I'd be there in a flash given the new reindeer I have around here waiting to
do their run next week, I'd be pleased to be of help anytime.

However I'm waiting for my new passport before I can get to your side of the
Canada -USA border as "The Homeland Security" guys don't care if you need a
hand with the snow on the driveway. I did tell them it was for humanitarian
reasons and helping a freezing snow bound cold friend! :-)

So old buddy hang in there, the passport should be along shortly after
Christmas? However one never knows when it's something from the government?

 If you still need a hand and the reindeer aren't worn out from the drive
about the world? We'll be there in a flash. Listen for the tiny hooves
clattering on the roof top! ;-)

Cheers,

ted

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] WAS: High-ISO performance Rant - NOW SNOW ON DRIVEWAY? :-))