Subject: [Leica] PAW 50 : Phx - Foie Gras
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Dec 18 11:47:30 2008

I was in Castelnaudary last summer during the 'Fete du Cassuolet". Highly
recommended. Not exactly cassoulet weather by the Canal du Midi, but a very
enjoyable evening - with lots of rose at 2 Euros a glass drunk late into the
night - and ok, if not spectacular, cassoulet.

Steve

Replies: Reply from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema@wanadoo.nl) ([Leica] PAW 50 : Phx - Foie Gras)
Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] PAW 50 : Phx - Foie Gras)
Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] PAW 50 : Phx - Foie Gras - now, cassoulet)