Subject: [Leica] starting to blog
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Dec 19 11:14:21 2008

I think your blog would be more enjoyable if you paid a bit more
attention to grammar and correct usage and perhaps expanded the
vocabulary a bit...

While shit and fuck have their place in conversation and indeed in the
written language, I am not convinced that your liberal use of them
serves any useful purpose. But perhaps it is not meant to.

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu