Subject: [Leica] starting to blog
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 19 19:09:29 2008

Yama Nawabi offered:

Subject: Re: [Leica] starting to blog

>>>i'll try to keep a filter on it, hehe. i just had a bad night, i guess

it showed right?<<<<<<

Hello Yama,

A small suggestion. It appears you have photographer possibilities and given
you are posting to a group of very fine world experienced published
photographers why not try this instead of writing..

Show us your pictures for critique and comment to assist in learning how to
be a fine photographer? And leave the words out. I realize a BLOG contains
words, that's fine. Use that with your day to day friends.

However as far as the LUG? Please send us your photographs. I imagine you'll
learn far more about photography and taking good photographs from this crew
than very nearly any other location in the world! Concentrate on the
photography would be much better, then it wouldn't be necessary using trashy
language that has no place among ladies and gentlemen!

In the event you didn't know there are very fine women photographers on this
list, actually we know of one who is internationally acclaimed. So please
leave the language. Thank you.

That's not to say we don't burn the language ourselves at time, however in
private. Thank you!

That be a good lad now and let us see your pictures? We'll help and
encourage you all we can.

Please & Thanks.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited