Subject: [Leica] M8 with UV-IR filters
From: rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler)
Date: Fri Dec 19 19:24:31 2008

Ken,
Use the filter on any lens; I certainly have. Coding is not necessary to
reap the benefits these filters provide.
Best,
Bob
(that said, I personally don't use them when shooting landscapes, flowers,
etc.-there are no man made dark fabrics in those shots. But no one has
proven that they would hurt such situations)

 Bob Adler
Palo Alto, CA
http://www.raflexions.com