Subject: [Leica] You LUG-Nuts are un-believable
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Dec 20 08:27:00 2008

At 01:34 AM 12/20/2008, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
 >Well, Marc, I consider myself serious, in terms of the money,

Ah!  Kind sir, you were responding to Mark
Rabiner.  I believe that I am the only "Marc" on
the LUG, at least of those of our number who
appear. I am a member of a Lighter-Than-Air List
where I share a membership with another Marc, as
I do on the WWI List. But, here, I believe that I
hold the trademark on the name "Marc".

Mind you, I love Mark Rabiner as a brother.  He
can be wrong, but he is always my brother.

And I find this issue boring.  Seth is completely
correct.  It was a nice message from Leica:  we
all got it.  Live with it and don't dig too far beyond what it states.

Can we get on to some other topic?

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!