Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the year winds down
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sat Dec 20 09:21:46 2008

>> The week now ending is the last working week of the year for most
>> people here. While one can still theoretically work on Monday and
>> Tuesday next week, in practice most people at my office have taken
>> those two days off, and since the office is closed between
>> Christmas  and New Year, next time we will see each other will be
>> on January 5th.  So this has been a week of lunches and other pre-
>> holiday festivities.  I also drove my family to Madrid on Wednesday
>> morning for their flight  to Puerto Rico, and of course I was out
>> and about in my daily life.
>>
>> In other words, one of my "slices of life" weeks:
>> http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=172
>>
>> As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.
>>
>> Nathan

I always look and always enjoy.... some of them are the same but
different/better...

main, alt 6, alt 9...for example...

Nathan, are you already using that M8...?

warm holiday wishes and regards,

Steve

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the year winds down)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: the year winds down)