Subject: [Leica] un-believable
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Sat Dec 20 13:26:25 2008

Phil,

Just to show that the world is full of surprises, I once chaired a
committee to purchase awards for a state Homebuilders Association. The
top award was a gold plated framing hammer, which off the top of my
head, cost close to a grand. That was, of course, back when home
builders were rolling in dough. Today the top award would probably be a
zinc plated finishing nail. :-)

DaveR