Subject: [Leica] A variety with the Cooke Amotal (color)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 21 10:02:40 2008

Hi Len,

I like very much this lens, not always give me the expected results as
I can expect from other lens, but it has a very special signature, and
on the other hand I enjoy to have on my hands a legendary lens, a part
of our history, Taylor & Hobson they are still producing lenses and
his history is from lates 1800's, as far as I know Prof. Max Berek was
inspired on the first Cooke lenses. As always the scanned slides are
more imperfect than the original slides.
Knowing your passion for the old lenses, I think you would like play
with it.

Thanks for looking and commenting

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 21/12/2008, a las 3:17, Leonard Taupier escribi?: