Subject: Re: [Leica] Two Señoritas
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 21 10:10:55 2008

Hi Len,

Well, the first one I've shot it walking, as you can see is not sharp
and I don't think the se?orita appreciate the picture, on the second
one the se?orita has seen my intentions, on such cases I look to
others with a distracting face, what I say "idiot face", normally we
can find the good momment to shot.

Thank you very much for your kind comments,

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 21/12/2008, a las 3:23, Leonard Taupier escribi?: