Subject: [Leica] A variety with the Cooke Amotal (color)
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 21 10:33:57 2008

Hi Geoff Santa Monica!

Yes, as said to Len, this lens is for me a legend and I like use it,
the slides are better than the web versions. Sometimes I'm
enthousiastic to get the M8, nad it it very probably I'll get one, but
I'm thinking continue using film for B&W. I would like very much use
lens on the M8, as you know I'm not an aspherical man enthousiast, the
problem is that it will be impossible find an IR/UV filter, I think
that filter thread for this lens is 32,5 mm, I shall invent something...

Thank you very much for looking and commenting, continue enjoying your
fantastic trip and we wait for the pictures

Saludos cordiales
lluis

El 21/12/2008, a las 4:09, Geoff Hopkinson escribi?: