Subject: [Leica] Fwd: Rick Borkin Photos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun Dec 21 15:10:45 2008

I hear first day in heaven they hand you an 8x10 balsa wood hand held camera
going in with your wings.
I think "Hobo" makes them special for them as "hand Held" takes on a new
meaning with you're up there with your new wings.

http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/cart/product.php?productid=680&cat=237&page=
1
Or
http://tinyurl.com/9atsso

Otherwise known as the IC 1101 Leica

IC 1101 is the largest galaxy in the universe I had to just look it up.
measures a whopping 6 million light years across

(our Milky Way is 100,000 Light Years,
and melts in your pocket)

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner