Subject: [Leica] IMG: Birthday Chickens
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Dec 21 17:42:32 2008

Tina,

If you would author a book, say, "why it is better to receive chickens or
other inexpensive things rather than expensive things like jewelry", I think
you would find a huge market among men and an automatic best-seller.  Just a
thought.  A sequel might be something like "why it is better to give your
husband something creative like an expensive camera or a Bass Pro gift card
rather than a tie".  All I ask is a credit in your book.

Ken