Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sun Dec 21 21:36:35 2008

I totally understand
preferring one genre of photography over another.
Or one genre of music over another.
Or sculpture.
Or poetry.
Or painting.
Or?

I totally do not understand
being "left cold" by any genre of photography.
Or music.
Or sculpture.
Or poetry.
Or painting.
Or?
when accomplished by a masterful hand and mind.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com