Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams exhibt
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Mon Dec 22 08:06:48 2008

Overexposure is one of the pitfalls of being a highly successful
innovator (especially one willing to tote around a big camera). Not only
have Ansel Adams' images been plastered in everything from greeting
cards, to posters to countless coffee table books, but those of his
students have as well. Overexposure breeds familiarity which leads to
boredom. Imaging seeing his images for the very first time. They might
not seem as lacking.

DaveR