Subject: [Leica] IMG; AA inspired image
From: neal at photoneal.com (Neal Friedenthal)
Date: Mon Dec 22 21:22:07 2008

All the talk about Ansel got me to reexamine an image I took recently.
Originally a color image I decided to give it a bit of an Adams touch.
Although I wouldn't claim to be in Ansel's league I am an admirer of his
work and at times try to emulate it in some small way.  To try to gain
inspiration from photographers that you admire is not a bad thing.
http://www.photoneal.com/photos/blackwhite/PC010389b$w1.jpg

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG; AA inspired image)