Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Dec 23 07:17:37 2008

Alan,

>> Don't you find you like the work of certain photographers and not
others?<<

Absolutely! You listed some of my favorites. The photographer  whose
work I most admire (LUG members excluded) is probably Yousuf Karsh. My
least favorite is probably Cindy Sherman. Not that she's not a good
photographer. I'm just personally not too keen on her work.

I think Ansel Adams' problem is he became too much of a commercial
success. Everybody loves you when you're working your way to the top.
Once you get there, people begin to pick you apart.

DaveR