Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on the Pana G1 - a few photos from today
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Dec 23 08:18:39 2008

Hello Howard,

My that bearded man takes a handsome portrait. ;-)

This is a very interesting test. The focus is certainly dead on.
Since you mentioned focusing with the magnified view, I wondered how
easy is it to focus normally through the EVF, with say the 35mm
Summilux ? How does the camera feel in general ? You also mention
that you have to figure out how to shoot without a lens. Does that
mean the camera does not recognize the adapter as a lens and won't
fire ? Anyway thanks for the report and the interesting photos.

Cheers,
Len