Subject: [Leica] Re: Ansel Adams
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Tue Dec 23 11:50:04 2008

No not really. Subject matter is subject matter.

I don't know what a Vincent Black Lightening is, but I haven't said anywhere
that I don't like Ansel Adams. In fact I admire his work a great deal and
have a couple of his books. However, my preference is for humanistic
photography of the Magnum type, and I generally prefer landscapes that show
some human presence. My criticisms are reserved for the type of
photographers someone once described as 'the very minor Whites'.

Bob