Subject: [Leica] Blurb book - The Constant Eye
From: lists at paulhardycarter.com (PHC)
Date: Tue Dec 23 13:33:53 2008

Thanks Brian - I look forward to seeing it too!

The best way to cut the crap would be for Blurb to use some decent
software in the first place. Personally I don't understand why they
can't just take a PDF from InDesign, like any normal printer. I know
their business is not based around professional designers and so they
have to make everything as foolproof as possible, but really,
BookSmart is one of the great all-time misnomers.

Cheers, Paul.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
+44 (0)20 3239 9573