Subject: [Leica] Leica lenses on the Pana G1
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Tue Dec 23 21:17:41 2008

Hi Greg,
You make me laugh! Unfortunately given the price of new Leica lenses
it may be sometime before I have anything to offer to add to your
collection.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours
Howard

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Leica lenses on the Pana G1)