Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas for all
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Tue Dec 23 22:30:46 2008

Best wishes to all - I am actually in Australia for a while, with my family
and visiting family here. I has been very busy, but this afternoon I got to
start editing my pics so far - happy family and postcard pics.Maybe I will
be able to link up with some Aussie LUGers - but it is tough to disentangle
myself from the family.
--
Clive
http://clive.smugmug.com