Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: r.s.taylor_post at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Dec 24 06:44:51 2008

I've been out of the bar for a bit, ladies and gents, but have been
peeping through the windows from time to time to make sure you're all
still having fun.

Except for some family snaps my photography has been playing second
fiddle to far too much other stuff, though I did pick up a Bessa R3A
as a Christmas present to myself.  Shooting with my M3 in Rockport
reinvigorated my interest in shooting with film - besides, I really
should use up all that film in the 'fridge, shouldn't I?

So, for all of my fellow celebrants, Merry Christmas to you all and my
very best wishes for a happy holiday season to everyone on the LUG.

Here's a holiday shot from the archives:

Rockfelller Center, New York City c. 1970

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/NYC/IMGP3472.jpg.html

or

http://tinyurl.com/a42neb

Nikkormat EL and 43-86 zoom on Kodachrome 64, most probably, copied
with an Olympus slide copier adapted to a Pentax K10D.

Hope to be able to stop in from time to time in early next year.

Regards,

Dick
off-list comments to r.s.taylor at comcast dot net please.

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Merry Christmas - Richard S. Taylor)