Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Wed Dec 24 07:05:59 2008

Tina- Excellent Christmas greeting image. Also thanks for your greeting
in words.
Lithuanians usually have a Christmas Eve dinner which features fish
prepared in various ways. My wife usually prepares cooked fish which is
then mixed with cooked onions, spices and a tomato base sauce. Serviced
cold and with dark heavy european bread. Sometimes we have a shot of
frozen vodka with it. Alas- this year she is not making it- we have no
kitchen (it's been in demolition and reconstruction since Nov 1- hope
to have it finished in a month). But- good luck- we've been invited by
friends to attend their Christmas Eve dinner and I imagine we'll have a
good time.

Merry Christmas to all on the LUG, and a healthy fun New Year. Stasys