Subject: [Leica] LUG Print Exchange January!!
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Wed Dec 24 09:32:33 2008

Prints are real, tangible, physical and evoke a deeper response.  They
are tactile, dimensional.  They gather and project emotion over time.

Point in case:  We've had an unusual (for the Seattle area) amount of
snow - another 5 inches and still snowing  this morning for a total of
18 inches or so - thus far where we live.

I took pictures of the previous foot of snow at first light Monday and
made one 8x10 and a 4x6 of a different views of my next door
neighbor's "snow-drifted" houses first thing in the morning before
kids and dogs and delivery trucks messed up the perfect blanket.

Both neighbors were thrilled to get shots of their homes in that snowy
setting.

It was the least I could do considering the "Very" Christian father on
one side helped me break loose my snowbound truck, and the gay couple
next door had shoveled off my walk without a word.

We can all get along if we want to.

Happy Holidays and best wishes for a Peaceful and Prosperous New Year
from your Token Rinzai Zen Buddhist Honkey White Liberal Tree Hugger.

That's my deal land I'm stickin' to it.

Bob