Subject: [Leica] Holidays
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Dec 25 08:24:30 2008

Well, there is always room for surprises
Last night, my mother-in-law being a 100% swede, had her usual Xmas
eve open house.
I've been attending for the past 20 years.
In all that time, I talked with a family friend by the name of Bob.
Only last night did I find out that his other name is "Leica Bob"
Gorman (sp?), a very early member of the LHSA.
You can imagine how the rest of the evening went.
By the time we got on a roll over Leicas, our respective families had
to pry us apart with a crowbar, so that everyone could eventually go
home.
A real pleasant surprise.

Happy Holidays all,
Slobodan Dimitrov