Subject: [Leica] IMG: Christmas Bonfires along the Mississippi River
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Thu Dec 25 09:08:29 2008

What's with the blown highlights? I thought the D3 can hold 20000 stops in
dynamic range. May be you can use HDR?!!!

:-)

Nice images. I love fire pictures. I bet the sugarcane additives smells good
too! What's the story with the bulldozer (abandoned?)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: IMG: Christmas Bonfires along the Mississippi River)