Subject: [Leica] Film Scanner Suggestion
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Dec 25 09:21:26 2008

Robert,

I find just the opposite is true in my case. I just don't like
Vuescan. I use the Nikon software that comes with the scanner and
find it to be very easy to use and no problem at all. I used it on my
Coolscan IV, V and now LS9000. My suggestion, if you get the Nikon
scanner, is to start using the Nikon software and if you don't like
it then you can start looking at alternatives.

In any case good luck with whatever you choose.
Len