Subject: [Leica] IMG: Four-Generation Christmas
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Thu Dec 25 21:06:02 2008

We gathered with a number of family members today to watch the youngest open
presents and to exchange small gifts. The group ranged from my wife and me
down to our two great-grandchildren.  To keep the group lively, there were
also dogs among us, ranging from the "Goldendoodle", shown, down to a
miniature poodle.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Four-Generation+Christmas.tif.html

Oly E-510 with Zuiko 14-54, shot RAW and processed in Elements 6.0

Comments and critiques welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Four-Generation Christmas)