Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Fri Dec 26 08:07:30 2008

What is funny is that in the American Girl catalog (that is what kind of
dolls those are) the blond dolls "best friend" is an Asian doll.  I
thought it interesting Rachel picked the blond doll as the one she
wanted, and when Ashleigh (the blond girl) was a baby she wanted a doll
that had Asian features.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography