Subject: [Leica] The Peril of "First Impression"
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email)
Date: Fri Dec 26 10:11:54 2008

Two beautiful shots of two amazing locations.

And, to your credit, consider how many folks would never think to do a
vertical pan as you have.

Let's see more!

Bob

On Dec 26, 2008, at 3:59 AM, Richard Man wrote:

As you can see, a number of my posted photos are taken with the XPanII/
TX-2
camera, which is a panoramic camera that uses 35mm film. It's a film
camera
so the slides have to be scanned in. I do have the right equipments
but it
still takes time and tolerance toward the noisy scanner. So after we
came
back from Japan last year, facing tons of digital photos and 200-300
XPan
slides, I quickly selected about 10 of the XPan slides and posted them
on my
LJ.

More than a year later, I have to say that First Impression can be
dangerous. I now find other pictires that are stronger, plain and
simple. I
have used the camera ~10 months already at that time, but I think my
comfort
level with the camera was not as strong then. So here are two more,
again
from Kanazawa, Japan:

Road To Heaven, and

Pond in the Kanazawa Garden