Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 26/12/2008: a family out on Boxing Day
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Dec 26 13:48:46 2008

Hi Nathan,

Here in Catalonia today is also a public holiday, here is celebrated
the day of St. Steve, you know that christians traditions in Spain
celebrate usually more the day of the "Saint" than the anniversary. It
is really nice have an extra holiday day after the Christmas. on the
other hand is very useful for our traditions, normally we alternate
every year Christmas Day at the home of the fathers of he or she, and
St. Steve of she or he... a good policy.

Nice capture, as always

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 26/12/2008, a las 18:39, Nathan escribi?: