Subject: [Leica] Canon 800mm IS
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Dec 26 14:08:22 2008

Lewis Kemper the photographer it says here in the text I glance over claims
he uses a tripod for just about everything all the time. So you'd think it
was not that....
But at 1,280mm I hope he used the rule of thumb rule and also had a
carefully braced tripod  AND A 1,280TH OF A SECOND -
And be there.
And didn't make any other mistakes. Like don't breath.
As such super telephoto photography is a whole different ballgame than
you're normally dealing with. I'd always heard.
Sandbags on my tripod legs for an appetizer I'd order.
Who knows what else?
Might be as difficult as macro micro photography.
You might need to drug your ameba to slow them down first!

Mark William Rabiner