Subject: [Leica] Canon 800mm IS
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Fri Dec 26 14:09:05 2008

Ah, Seth the retard! I didn't know what a burst mode is, thought perhaps it
was what happened when a large person tries to get into inadequately sized
but modish garment. Thanks to you Mark, I've figured it out. It's like a
light transmitting or rather a light receiving scatter gun that depends on
chance rather than skill to capture an accidental image. Modern photography
is becoming much clearer to me.

Still bemused or bewildered or both.

Seth