Subject: [Leica] Happy Holidays
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Dec 27 06:05:11 2008

Peter, you remind me that some 18-20 years ago, wife Ann, beautiful daughter
Rachel and I returned from a splendid visit to the Tetons and Jackson's Hole
(the area's original and correct name) with the bust of a Wyoming jackalope
mounted on a walnut base. It resides on a wall in my family room. Having to
pass through pre-9/11 security at Denver's Stapleton Airport, a misguided
airport nut told me that it constituted a dangerous weapon with which I
could not board: the tines of its miniscule antlers were a threat to flight
crew and other passengers. Fortunately, as we had plenty of tine, er, time,
I asked for a Northwest Airlines supervisor who was able to persuade the
arschloch gatekeeper of the folly of her ways.

Seth