Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy goes to USA Episode Three
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Dec 29 01:42:55 2008

I don't think you made it to King's Canyon? It's a bit farther away than say
Yosemite, but in one Sequoia forest, all (~200?) trees were cut and a single
tree stands. Really heartbreaking...

I am thinking visiting the area in 2009 to do a project. We shall see....

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com