Subject: [Leica] camera release limiter?? weird question/ need
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Mon Dec 29 15:23:18 2008

The only thing I can think of is some kind of reverse flash-slave set up
where firing the flash operates the camera release, but only when the
flash capacitor is recharged. (perhaps with two flash units or a
mini-strobe as a trigger).

Or maybe there's something in the world of nature photography that might
do the trick. There must be all sorts of infrared, radio or other kinds
of remote releases for that kind of shooting.

Cheers
Douglas