Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy goes to USA Episode Three
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Mon Dec 29 21:33:16 2008

Ted, where? We will probably go see our Tai Chi Sifu again sometimes in the
Spring (he's in Vancouver) and may be this time we will actually take a
couple days off to see sightseeing and photographing :-)

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// b: http://rfman.wordpress.com

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppy goes to USA Episode Three)