Subject: [Leica] Re: Crowd control
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Tue Dec 30 06:06:15 2008

On Dec 30, 2008, at 1:45 AM, Ted wrote:

> To be yelled at would only have provoked me more and I'd have just
> kept
> shooting! By the same token I know what an M camera can do to the
> side of
> some mean twit trying to punch me out! It only takes one very good
> whack on
> the side of the head base plate to skull! :-)
>
> ted

Yale Joel once told me that a MF camera swung around on the end of a
shoulder strap makes a pretty good mace. He felt that the Rolliflex
was too delicate for such work but a Medalist was most effective in
unruly crowd control.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] Re: Crowd control)