Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Kudzu
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Dec 30 19:29:24 2008

Hi Tina,

I saw a similar situation with the farmhouse where I spent the mid to late
1930s in Mississippi.  When I lived there, we had no running water or
electricity.  Later, thanks to the REA, the house was wired and connected to
the grid.  Not too many years later, it burned.

It is amazing how quickly Nature can reclaim a clearing formerly filled with
the necessities of life.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA