Subject: [Leica] homage to Polaroid
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue Dec 30 19:59:44 2008

Here is one:

http://www.kencarney.com/Nature/psd_0026_std.html

This is 55PN 4x5 neg with a Leonardo ultra-wide pinhole.  I have a palladium
print of this in my office.  A visitor to my office had a question and,
while I was pondering it, said, "oh, caladium".  I said yes, usually silver,
but I thought palladium worked here.  (I did not know what plant I had
photographed.)  Many confused glances later, we worked it out.  I thought I
had found a brother, but no, just a plant lover.

Ken