Subject: [Leica] Rabbits and Moths - Cousins?
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Dec 31 10:38:40 2008

Two thoughts:

1. So Flopsy says to Mopsy and Cottontail: "Be afraid.  Be very afraid."

2. I once got a birthday card which asked:  "What do you call a chorus
line of 16 rabbits dancing backwards in unison?"

"Why, a receding hare line, of course."

<ba-dump bump>

--Peter

--------------
Edward J Caliguri wrote:

> I stand corrected. Rabbits are part of the Family Leporidae, which I stated
> -- which include the Order Lagomorph (rabbits, hares etc.).

The order Lagomorpha includes the family Leporidae, not the other way
around.  The
family Ochotonidae (Pikas) is also in the order Lagomorpha.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Rabbits and Moths - Cousins?)