Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year to everybody!
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Wed Dec 31 12:00:09 2008

Happy New Year to everybody!

I hope the credit crunch, recession, bombs, diseases, rocks from outer
space, tsunamis, earthquakes, alien invasions, Chinese mitten crabs, feral
beavers, industrial poisonings, ice age, global warming, Democrats, Tories,
Republicans and Labourites, kidnappings, fallings off bikes, dying coral
reefs, viruses, malware, Red Sea pirates, mercenaries, clap, vague feelings
of malaise, spontaneous human combustion, alien big cats and assorted
fan-hitting shittery miss you altogether and the coming year brings you
instead happiness and the kind of adventures that are difficult but fun to
deal with in whatever forms you prefer. May all your pixels become part of a
beautiful whole, and may the rats and rabbits keep away from your grain.

Here are some of the pixels I assembled on a sensitive surface last year:
http://www.web-options.com/Pick2008/

Bob

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Happy New Year to everybody!)