Subject: [Leica] Merry New Year 2009!!!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Dec 31 14:32:10 2008

>From The Rabs:

Terrific exposures and captures to one and all and to all a good Nicht!

"New Year's Day is every man's birthday." - Charles Lamb

IT WAS the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of
wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was
the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of
Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had
everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to
Heaven, we were all going direct the other way- in short, the period was so
far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted
on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of
comparison only.

Me I'm cranking away 11x17's all week for my little show in Manchester
England England, across the Atlantic sea.

And some 11x14's for backup in those hard to reach places..
Not made prints this big in years....

Going through all my digital contact sheets in Bridge;
Which sometimes makes me wish I'd figured out Lightroom.
As its a bit overwhelmed by the prospect.
"inertia is us" should be the code word for the marketing people.

And I'll get my first new portfolio out of it in years.
And a big one as well.
And be also sending some stuff out to friends in this size from all the
overflow.

Ho ho ho

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Merry New Year 2009!!!!)