Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Kudzu
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Dec 31 19:14:08 2008

Tina,

The difference is that your two M8s are making you money.  The chipper
just costs money.

BTW, kudzu will grow from the "chippings", so be careful where you dump it!

Jerry

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] IMGS: Kudzu)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMGS: Kudzu)