Subject: [Leica] The LUG 2008 Yearbook is Published
From: gwpics at googlemail.com (Gerry Walden)
Date: Thu Jan 1 01:51:13 2009

Jim
I am pleased and honoured to be part of it, I am amongst many great
photographers.  Thanks for all your efforts which I feel sure we have only
seen a small fraction of in public.

Have a great New Year, and I look forward to submitting to the 2009 book!

Gerry

Gerry Walden
Tel: +44 (0)23 8046 3076
www.gerrywalden.co.uk