Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppies go to USA Episode Four
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jan 1 21:00:21 2009

1. b/w forest scene: I think this looks a lot better in b/w but the railings
need some burning to bring out some texture (if its there). A focus subject
on the empty path would also be helpful: GB could lend you a blow up sheep
;-)
2. Pizza and wine dinner: OK good memory, but not really a public domain
image. The subject is cheese and tomato, so to give it appeal is not going
to be easy
3. The lines give this some form and interest, but the jet stream spoils the
other flowing lines in the beautiful clouds and cutting across the gull does
not work for me.
4. Family snap with a fiddle: Had me fooled till I looked back in the
history ;-)

Cheers

Alastair